Washi Tape and Picture Frames?
I recently moved to my own place and I’ve been busy redecorating my little nook. I want my room to be visually appealing, but more importantly, a productive and creative space. Now, I’m the type of person who literally needs to write things down in order to get my life together. Post-its are my favorite go-to thought bubble, but I needed something that I could use for my desk. Something I could easily write down reminders and to-do list for the day.
Then I figured, why not a dry erase board? But typical dry erase board are too boring… So I thought, why not use picture frames instead? Picture frames come in different sizes and designs, it is also affordable and lovely addition to your wall. IT SCREAMS PERFECT!!!
The DIY Washi Tape Dry Erase Frame is so easy to do as well, and if you wanna make your own version as well, better read the instructions below. Enjoy!
- Prepare all the materials needed for your project, mainly the picture frame, washi tape/s, and paper cutter.
- Take out the sample paper or board from the picture frame. If the sample paper is too thin or flimsy, you may want to use a paper board.
- If you chose to use a different paper, trace the size of the glass frame and remove the excess using the paper cutter. Make sure you use a cutting board to protect your workspace.
- Attached your desired washi tape on the paper.
- Once done, remove the excess and install your new design to the frame.
- Write your to-do list using a marker! :)