- My Pantone Project on Instagram.
- Saying goodbye to pastel colored hair and embracing platinum ash brown hair? I don’t get my own hair color, lol
- My upcoming work trip to South Korea!
- Finding a cute rucksack that’s stylish to wear for (casual) events but functional to carry both my laptop and camera.
- Meeting new people, including Rhea and Megann!
- Starting a collaborative project with other creatives. How exciting!
- Enjoying the feeling of writing personal posts. Even my sponsored post got so personal! I hope you guys enjoyed taking a peek into my life.
- Thankful for the packages that were given and sent to me. I now have enough hair care arsenal to last for the next 3-6 months.
- A classy timepiece and white plimsolls.
- Daring my boyfriend to join me and our friends to attend the upcoming IT reunion
Today moved fairly slow yet productive. I was able to take photos of the items I would like to sell and do a little working (secretly known as freeform dancing to Justin Bieber’s What Do You Mean?) before spending the rest of the day working. I still have one more item on my to-do list, but that could wait. For now, I’m taking a break by chatting with friends on Facebook and browsing some necklaces. I found an affordable piece that’s so lavish on Zalora’s Gold Accessories for Women though I’m looking for one that doesn’t fade or turns black.
Anyway, I feel like I’ve fallen behind on the blog and I just wanted to update you guys what’s been happening. I hope everyone is having a great Monday!
What are you up to lately?