- My Pantone Project on Instagram.
- Saying goodbye to pastel colored hair and embracing platinum ash brown hair? I don’t get my own hair color, lol
- My upcoming work trip to South Korea!
- Finding a cute rucksack that’s stylish to wear for (casual) events but functional to carry both my laptop and camera.
- Meeting new people, including Rhea and Megann!
- Starting a collaborative project with other creatives. How exciting!
- Enjoying the feeling of writing personal posts. Even my sponsored post got so personal! I hope you guys enjoyed taking a peek into my life.
- Thankful for the packages that were given and sent to me. I now have enough hair care arsenal to last for the next 3-6 months.
- A classy timepiece and white plimsolls.
- Daring my boyfriend to join me and our friends to attend the upcoming IT reunion
Today moved fairly slow yet productive. I was able to take photos of the items I would like to sell and do a little working (secretly known as freeform dancing to Justin Bieber’s What Do You Mean?) before spending the rest of the day working. I still have one more item on my to-do list, but that could wait. For now, I’m taking a break by chatting with friends on Facebook and browsing some necklaces. I found an affordable piece that’s so lavish on Zalora’s Gold Accessories for Women though I’m looking for one that doesn’t fade or turns black.
Anyway, I feel like I’ve fallen behind on the blog and I just wanted to update you guys what’s been happening. I hope everyone is having a great Monday!
What are you up to lately?
When you gather a handful of bloggers to spend PHP3,000 GCs at Watsons, rest assured that a lot of them will go cray. This is because Watsons is one of the leading stores in the country that offer personal care items, healthy & beauty products, pharmacies, toiletries and more. They carry a wide variety of items and brands that a lot of bloggers went home carrying big bags filled with practical household items, ranging from feminine napkins to tissue boxes!
I, on the other hand, chose to buy things I wanted to try on. Here’s what I looted from the event:
There are a lot of things I wish I knew when I was a younger, but I can’t tell my younger self that so I’m going to write a blog post about it, hoping that you, my readers, will get something from it.
1. Don’t rush into love. I was so naive when it came to love that I thought the first guy I’m going to fall in love with was going to be THE one. He wasn’t. And after a series of toxic and one-sided relationships, I learned that there’s more to life than having a boyfriend or girlfriend and if I could return back time, I would love to spend most of my teenage years living life to the fullest than nursing a broken heart.
We arrived in Paris late in the afternoon, just in time to witness the lovely Parisian sunset. The first thing we did is check-in at our hotel, the Hôtel Libertel Gare de L’Est Français. The hotel is right across Gare de l’Est and about a 10-minute walk from Gare du Nord. I specifically chose this hotel so it’ll be easier for the family to carry the luggage when we travel to Amsterdam, the last leg of our Eurotrip.
Our first night wandering Paris was interesting. On our way to the Eiffel Tower, my mom got left behind while transferring trains. Not being able to find the Metro immediately. Some drunkard was causing a scene in the station. Not exactly the best first impression that I expected from the City of Love, but it’s still better than the evening scenarios we have in the Philippines.
The next day, we went back to the Eiffel Tower to take pictures. From there, we took a HOHO (Hop-on, Hop-off) bus to see the city for the rest of the afternoon. :) Here are the photos I took during that day:
I wish we stayed longer in Germany. I think Germany is one of the loveliest and cleanest countries we’ve seen during our visit. By clean, I mean less graffiti. Rome is swarming with graffiti, which I don’t condemn, but it’s a growing problem. What’s funny is that nobody tells you these things on their travel blog, at least I don’t remember encountering one.
We were supposed to spend three days in Germany. But alas, there were no more available overnight trains from Rome to Munich. We were left with no choice and spend one whole day inside the train. The experience wasn’t all bad since we were welcomed with beautiful views and cuties (HAHAHA).
The main highlight of our trip to Germany is the Neuschwanstein Castle that’s located in the village Hohenschwangau near Füssen.