DIY Striped Breton Shirt
- Use a clothes iron to remove the wrinkles of your shirt, if there’s any.
- Put something inside the shirt, like a newspaper or cardboard, because you don’t want the paint to ink the backside.
- Apply the tape on the shirt and ensure that’s it’s secure.
- Paint the areas with no tape on.
- Once you’re done, just wait for the shirt to dry (preferably overnight).
- Repeat the process in other parts of the shirt. Be careful with the sleeves though, because it can be tricky.
CHOOSE YOUR TAPE WISELY
The thinner the width of the tape is, the better. I had thick tapes and I didn’t want to cut them all since I might produce irregular lines. Also, make sure you have enough to cover the whole thing.
WHERE TO BUY FABRIC PAINT?
I don’t know where to buy one in the Philippines. Normally, it should be available at National Book Store. I got mine in this really big art store here in Singapore.