The Style Mermaid by Kisty Mea

DIY Flower Crown (My Version)



My first ‘project’ for the summer vacation is to create a floral crown, which was inspired by my entry eight days ago. :) 

It took me, more or less, an hour and a half creating this crown. For the materials, I used fake flowers that are available in SM, a green wire from the scrapbook section from National Book Store and scissors.  


The photograph above is my finished floral crown. I wanted to cover the whole thing but I ran out of flowers. Haha. I still have to cover the wire with floral tape though, to prevent anyone from getting cuts and bruises from the wire. 

If you’re interested to make one for your own, I suggest checking out Bluebird’s tutorial (which can be found here).

Recent comments

I would love to hear your thoughts about this post. Don't forget to leave your blog/website, so I can visit yours when I have the time. Thank you! xo
Blog comments powered by Disqus


  1. thediaryofashley reblogged this from kistymea
  2. kistymea posted this