What Makes You Happy?
A few weeks ago, I made a crazy shopping spree at Kikki.K (ION Orchard). One of the things I bought was the Happiness Journal, a journal that aims to help you be happier. I already answered one portion of the journal but I had to stop when I’ve encountered this question: What makes me happy?
After a good night sleep, here’s my answer:
- Beautiful book covers and notebooks.
- Funny dinner moments with the family.
- Reaching home by 7PM and the light of day is still out there.
- Geeky yet insightful conversations with my boyfriend.
- Not being late for work (This is a big achievement considering I’m always late for school, haha!)
- Reminiscing the Friendzone Days.
- Sweet messages/tweets from my readers. <3
- Receiving e-mails and stuff from the mail. :)
- Always travelling. Visiting home. Spending time with my family and friends.
- Practicing my Typography skills.
- February 8. A pre-Valentine/Chinese New Year weekend with the man I love.
- Colored pens for my planner and journals.
- The Multi-verse theory where Ryan Gosling is my husband.
- A good night sleep. :)
- You and Me. A love story far better than any romance movie. <3
How about you? What makes you happy? :)
For more Happiness posts, Like The Style Mermaid on Facebook.