TeamViewer is a free remote access and remote desktop sharing over the Internet. This means that if you need to access someone’s computer that is not physically within your reach, TeamViewer is the solution. You can remotely control your computer at home if you’re on the road or at the office and you can share your desktop during meetings. Awesome, right?
How to use TeamViewer? Quite simple! Follow the instructions below:
- Just download their latest version and run/install it.
- The other computer must have TeamViewer installed with the same version.
- Whoever will access the account must get the ID and Password of the other computer.
- Type the ID on the field bar under Create Session (right side on the screenshot).
- And voila~! You now have access to the other computer’s desktop.
It’s a really handy software and the best part is that is’s absolutely free! F-R-E-E! :D They also offer a paid version but that was created for small and large companies who needs to remote access simultaneously.
if you’re going to use this software in the future, it’ll be nice to acknowledge that you found this software from me. thank you!