The Monday Grace
The challenge is to be thankful everyday, especially on Mondays.
People go to Church every Sunday to give thanks but will transform into an ungrateful scumbag the very next day. This is the effect of Mondays.
To change that nasty outlook in life, I decided to write a list about 8 things and moments that I look forward to and/or made me smile, big or small, during the past week. It’s like a weekly gratitude post, only posted on the most hated day ever.
- Long baths. It cleanses the body and soul.
- Reaching a goal: 100 Movies in 2013.
- It’s been a while since I last ate Tapsilog and the one at Novena was so good. I miss authentic Filipino food (I want tuyo!)
- Sent my dad an SMS saying that I miss him and he replied, “Music to my ears.” I thought that was adorable.
- Asking my boyfriend to screen my playlist and he said, “Sarap pakinggan while coding.” Me: *kilig*
- Funny conversations: “I want a Khalessi costume.” “What are you talking about? She has naked scenes hahaha no need to wear anything”
- Boyfriend visiting me this October. <3
- Plans of going home for my birthday and be with family.
Note: I chose eight because it has a lot of symbolism and meanings. Eight is considered lucky in Chinese and other Asian cultures. The symbol is also associated to infinity or forever. Oh, and I just love that number. :)