The Monday Grace
The Monday Grace is a new weekly segment/project here at The Style Mermaid. The aim of this project is to dissolve that sense of dread I would feel every Monday, and replace it with happier thoughts.
- The feeling after I cleaned my room.
- Progress with my blog shop and more blog post ideas.
- Pretended to have pink hair and people thought it was real. ;)
- I’m counting the days. Two weeks ‘til this cutie. <3 FAST FORWARD PLEASE!
- P A Y D A Y. When you hate your job but can’t quit yet, this is the only thing that keeps you going.
- Ewan McGregor. I love that Scottish man to bits!
- Dad called last night. It was a pretty random phone call, to be honest. He’s asking me to go home for one weekend because he wants to talk to me. Mentally, I was like “did I do something wrong?” Then he also asked about my blog, which is really weird because we never talk about my blog… But he also said that he’s proud of me. :)
- Thinking about how effective The Monday Grace is. I was thinking this morning about the things I wanted to write for tonight’s post, and I just find myself happier all throughout the day.