The Monday Grace #05
- October 15 = Holiday! Woohoo! :D
- JP’s mom got me the MAC lipsticks I wanted from the US. :3 I can’t wait to try them on. Speaking of lipstick, I forgot to buy my mom a retractable lip brush from Sephora. Oops! :p
- I know this segment is all about happiness and positivism, but it’s my grandmother’s birthday today. I miss her so much and I wish I could see and hug her. I can’t remember the last time I saw her, to be honest. :(
- That weird happy feeling when you shop for groceries.
- What Susie says of Sally says more of Susie than of Sally. :)
- One Tree Hill Marathon. This show gets me, and I find that comforting and inspiring.
- Plans of living in together (in the future). We’ve been talking about this for months now and I’m glad that we’re on the right page.
- Positive vibes everywhere.