147 posts tagged Fashion
Leave The Boy Alone
What’s up, homeslice? How’s December treating you all? :) First of all, I want to apologize for the lack of updates. I just couldn’t find the heart to write something, especially with Typhoon Haiyan hitting my home country. Plus, I’ve been spending a lot of time reading and going out of the house on weekends.
I do have a couple of entries lined up for you, including a bad ass giveaway. But let’s start the month of giving with a mid-outfit post (ano daw? HAHA Segway ang Queen of Selfies!).
Snapback, the urban slang for baseball caps, is back in trend. Well, it was a few months ago. The most notable hat this season is the Boy London cap, the I’m one I’m wearing on the photo. Mine is obviously a knock-off because it’s obviously cheaper. Hehehe.
But did you know that back in high school, I used to “borrow” my grandfather’s collection of snapback hats? Yep. I was into hip-hop (and this cool xls2000 at musicians friend!) back then. Would you believe?
How about you? What were you ‘into’ when you were in high school?
Little Miss Dress Up: Shiftless
I’m too lazy to do anything after a “long day” at work. I find this excuse quite odd because I’m not doing anything at work anyway. I can’t even be bothered to do the laundry, let alone take photos for my blog. I’m simply out of my element.
Jump to me, trying to put some effort. And by effort, I mean “use blogging as an excuse to exercise your lazy butt.” How slothful. I need to exercise.
Jump to the details of the outfit and how it looks like I’m going to the club or something. I received this cute denim midriff top from Shoppe Yourstyle, an online store based in Bacolod. It has these floral prints which screams edgy and girly at the same time. I decided to pair it my jacket from F&X and my skirt from Untitled Label because I didn’t feel like showing any skin.
P.S. Stay tuned for a blog giveaway!
Lately, I’ve been talking/dreaming about the following items:
- Organic Hair Care Products * — If 2012 was all about salon-based products, then 2013 is all about organic hair products. Unfortunately, the organic hair products I use are not locally available. :( More on that on my upcoming review. :)
- A New Make-up Kit — I don’t really need one though. My current make-up kit from MAC is still in good condition, but Cath Kidston is coming to Singapore!!! <3 I couldn’t help but browse their website and check out what I would probably buy.
- Turntable * — For our growing vinyl collection. :) Can you recommend a good model that’s below $100? Hopefully, one that comes with three speeds.
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8 * — The mother of all lenses, LOL! <3 I also want a full-frame camera body, but I think that could wait. The lens is actually more important than the body, IMO.
- Converse Platforms in White * — I absolutely love my black Converse Platforms. They’re so comfy, even after a long walk around the city. I was supposed to buy the white low-cut version in London but they didn’t have a UK Size 3.5. D:
- Real Technique Brushes — Three weeks ago, I asked my boyfriend if he could buy me these make-up brushes a lot of bloggers have been raving about. I’ve been using their Starter and Core Collection and so far so good. But I still want to collect the individual brushes! I’ll definitely write an in-depth review about these make-up brushes. :)
- Naked Basics — I was supposed to purchase this a couple of months ago, but it was out of stock. It can’t beat the original Naked palette but it’s portable and perfect for that natural and neutral look.
How about you? What’s currently in your wishlist? :)
Faux Fur Fabric?
Do any of you know where to buy a faux fur in Manila? Something similar to my Hollister hoodie (photo above). And please don’t recommed Divisoria cause no one is willing to go there for my errands, lol. Thank you!