25 posts tagged Features
Nestlé Crunch Ice Cream
A few weeks ago, I was invited to join a campaign for an Nestle Crunch ice cream stick. I’m a big fan of ice cream and Nestle Crunch, so why wouldn’t I say no to this opportunity? :)
1. Who is Kisty Kreme?
Hello! I’m Kisty, the girl behind KistyKreme.net. I’m a 22-year old web designer, fashion blogger, contributing writer for Juice.ph, photography and design enthusiast from Manila, Philippines. I’m currently living in Singapore to pursue a master’s degree in Information Technology.
But when you strip away all of those titles, I’m just a simple but quirky little girl whose aims to inspire others one way or another.
2. Describe your fashion style.
Everyday, I wake up with a different sense of style. I think it really depends on my mood, on the weather, on the event and so on.
1. Who is KistyKreme?
KistyKreme is a Jedi Knight, a half-blood, web designer, photographer, and of course, a blogger. Her current boss describes her blog as hybrid because she likes to post things about photography, fashion, design, and personal thoughts/writings.
Takes good photographs? Check! Has a good taste in fashion? Check! A web designer? Check! Who are we talking about this time? Kisty Mea! Read on as I got to know more about the Girl on Fire.
Five interesting facts about you
- I used to be a huge Candy Magazine fan. I have, at least, 3-years worth of collection. I even have a small photo in their August issue, I forgot what year though. Hahahaha!
- I used to work for a bank, in a call center environment. One time, we had a transition of shift from our 10-hour shift to the usual 8-hour shift. I also had school that day. :P I was awake for more than 24 hours because of that. Quite insane!
- I used to wear glasses, from the first grade until first year high school. Oddly enough, my eye grade became better when I stopped wearing glasses.
- I’m OC in a lot of things. I delete inactive accounts, such as my Multiply (which, by the way, had so many memories) and YouTube (if I create a new one, it’ll be my third YouTube account).
- We used to have lots of dogs when I was a kid. There’s one particular dog that I love the most, her name is Syti. I miss her. </3