So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me… everyday.
— Noah, The Notebook
I have this impression that everybody wants to be in love but has absolutely no clue how to stay in love. Being in a relationship is a lot of work; it’s not like the movies.
And in my four years of being with my boyfriend, I learned that the following are crucial to make the relationship last forever:
The Kid’s In America
In 1995, girl world changed forever when we were introduced to three strong-willed, perfectly dressed Beverly Hills babes named Cher, Tai, and Dionne.
Happiness is a Choice
Here are 15 ways you can overcome daily stress and maintain a happy life.
- Eliminate unnecessary commitments
- Stop over analyzing and start doing.
- Do one thing at a time.
- Learn to say no and really mean it.
- Don’t compare yourself to others. Life is not a contest.
- Find reason to laugh. Even laughing at yourself helps.
- Let go of trying to control everything.
- Get rid of anything or anyone that makes you miserable.
- Practice gratitude. That you are alive is still a gift
- Control over expectation to avoid disappointment.
- Stop being a perfectionist and move on.
- Don’t stress out trying to get everyone to agree with you.
- Stop longing for the past and start living in the present.
- Don’t trade sleep for work and don’t trade family time for work. Be balanced.
- Help others whenever it is within your power to do so.
Source / Photo
Like The Style Mermaid on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kisty.net