34 posts tagged Inspiration
The Kid’s In America
In 1995, girl world changed forever when we were introduced to three strong-willed, perfectly dressed Beverly Hills babes named Cher, Tai, and Dionne.
Happiness is a Choice
Here are 15 ways you can overcome daily stress and maintain a happy life.
- Eliminate unnecessary commitments
- Stop over analyzing and start doing.
- Do one thing at a time.
- Learn to say no and really mean it.
- Don’t compare yourself to others. Life is not a contest.
- Find reason to laugh. Even laughing at yourself helps.
- Let go of trying to control everything.
- Get rid of anything or anyone that makes you miserable.
- Practice gratitude. That you are alive is still a gift
- Control over expectation to avoid disappointment.
- Stop being a perfectionist and move on.
- Don’t stress out trying to get everyone to agree with you.
- Stop longing for the past and start living in the present.
- Don’t trade sleep for work and don’t trade family time for work. Be balanced.
- Help others whenever it is within your power to do so.
Alex Stoddard Photography
Alex Stoddard and photos of his Project 365 when he was just 17 years old.
All photos from http://www.flickr.com/photos/alex-stoddard/