23 posts tagged June 2012
1. Hi ate Kisty! I was wondering how you dyed your hair ends? Did you bleach it muna or just colored it? Did you use 2 different hair colors (what colors plz ehhee)? And how many bleaching achuchu did you do :) I’m planning to do the same thing kase hehe. You look very lovely with your red hair, I hope you keep it 5ever <3 That is all. Have a great day ahead!
I bleached it a few months ago, during the first time I dyed my hair red. I bleached it twice throughout that time (the second one was done two months after, I think?). When the ends faded, I dyed it to blue (became a little bit greenish) and purple. Then I dyed it to my current hair color. :)
I used Special Effects Cherry Bomb dye because it’s red with pinkish undertones. :) And thanks! I’m definitely going to keep this one, haha! <3
2. Hello po ate. I’ve read your FAQs and now I know that you’re a pure Filipino. Ang ganda po ng hair niyo. ;) I wish na pwede ding magpakulay ng buhok sa school namin. ;(( Paano po ayusin yung buhok ng hindi na nagpapaayos sa Salon? Kasi po dun sa tuktok ng buhok ko e may mga buhok na putol putol, hindi ko po maayos tsaka tumatayo po ung mga buhok ko e. Ang pangit kasing tignan. Kaya lagi din po akong naka-ponytail, gusto ko din pong maglugay. ;( Hope you’ll answer. ;)))
You can dye your hair during or after college. :) I guess you have weak hair? So you need to get something that could make your hair stronger, like the right shampoo and stuff. Of course, if it gets worst, you need to consult a doctor. If you want to let your hair down, then stop tying your hair. :)
The past three weeks has been nothing but bubbles of bliss. I don’t think there was a day that I stayed at home, like a full 24-hour kind of thing. I was out most of the time, so to keep my blog appear updated, I scheduled all of my entries at least a day or two. During this vacation, I spent most of it with my family, boyfriend and a number of friends. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to see all of the people I wanted to see because of the never ending conflicts in their schedule (working blues).
The first week was a whirlwind of events. Both my body and brain was exhausted from my 7-hour exam to the shoots and events my family asked me to attend/do. I arrived in Manila on a Tuesday morning but I only had a good night, a full 8-hour sleep, on Friday evening. It was crazy but definitely worth it.
My second week was pretty chill. My boyfriend took a three-day leave for me, so we spent most of the time together. <3 He also helped me dye my hair back to red. Hehe. :) We were supposed to go to Tagaytay but I’ve changed my mind, lol. On days we didn’t go out on a date, my sister and I would bond by getting our nails done, book shopping and baking a chocolate molten rainbow tower cake.
I love how my boyfriend is funny yet incredibly sweet. He is not the affectionate/PDA-in-your-face kind of person but when he does something sweet, it’s quite a life-changing gesture. I’m really happy to have him in my life, both as a best friend and a man that I know I’ll be spending the rest of my life with. Major cheeseballs.
By the third week, I spent the days doing nothing…? I can’t really recall what I did on the first half of my last week in Manila. I had a spa date with Cariza last Wednesday, baked chocolate eclairs on Thursday, went to High Street on Friday, celebrated my mom’s birthday on Saturday and then spent Sunday with my boyfriend.
When Cariza and I had our spa date, we went to my boyfriend’s condo since they had this really nice clubhouse complete with sauna and jacuzzi. They had this (really) hot and (really) cold jacuzzi. It was my first time to try their jacuzzi since it was still under construction the last time I used their facilities. It took me several tries to finally dip my whole body but I was able to feel the nodules at my back (lamig sa katawan) and it was awesome!
So yeah, that’s how my vacation went. I wish I could stay longer but that’s alright, just a few more months and I’ll be home again. I’m really grateful that I have a wonderful set of family, a loving man by my side and awesome friends. <3333 And here I am, back in Singapore… Too lazy to unpack my stuff.
The Empire Strikes Back
OASAP Super Giveaway
A few weeks ago, I posted the second dress I got from my lovely sponsor, OASAP. Personally speaking, I think their dresses are lovely in both quality and design. So I’m really thrilled to share to you that OASAP is running a super giveaway of 152 pieces of silk dresses and blouses! :D
How To Join:
- Reblog this entry. Multiple reblogs are allowed.
- Sign in your account on OASAP. No account yet? Register here to get a 20% off coupon code.
- You need choose a size and then vote, so that we know the size you need if you win. Click on the product image to see size details.
- One account may have at most three (3) entries; that is to say, you can vote a maximum of three (3) items.
- We will select winner(s) at random and contact winner(s) through the email(s) that used to register account(s) on OASAP.
One lucky winner will be chosen randomly on July 10, so click this and sign up at OASAP and reblog this to win! Good luck!