152 posts tagged Personal
I want to be with someone who I can spend the rest of my life with. Someone kind, patient and understanding. Someone who’s faithful and loyal. Someone who’ll pull me back into his arms even if I’m trying to push him away. Someone who makes me laugh effortlessly and thinks that my corny jokes are also funny. Someone who’ll stay by my side when I’m at my lowest point. Someone who’ll introduce me to new food, to new things, to new places. Someone who listens. Someone who will brighten my day just because he’s there. Someone who wants forever to start today.
I’m so utterly grateful that someone is you.
I’ve been hit by a nostalgia wave last night. *sigh* I wish I could go home and scour through our huge boxes full of toys. I wish I could go back to the days where I spend my afternoon making the spaghetti and hamburgers with my Play Doh set. To those days where the greatest thing my mom could ever give me is a Barbie disposable camera. Those days where my carelessness includes but not limited to losing a Polly Pocket figurine because they’re as big as Thumbelina.
I have tons of Polly Pockets at home, most of them are the Disney versions. The biggest one I have was Cinderella’s Enchanted Castle which my mom bought when she went to Hong Kong. I was so happy because I think that castle wasn’t sold locally. The Little Mermaid playset (photo) has the unique exterior design, quite different compared to the other compact Disney cases. The Hercules case was made of clouds, which I think was kinda cute. Other than the Disney versions, I also have the Magical Mansion, Starlight Castle and Magical Movin’ Pollyville.
Sponsored in part by Pixi.me - share photos with friends & family more privately.
- As usual, I’m too busy with school that I barely go out and explore Singapore anymore. :( I knew this was going to happen since I experienced the same thing last term. I have my free days but most of the time, I just feel like staying at home and use that day to rest or catch up with movies and TV series.
- So… Zac Efron for Penshoppe! Four for you, Penshoppe and none for Bench! :p If Bench wants to win this celebrity endorser war, they need to step up their game. They should try bringing Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, Ryan Gosling and Andrew Garfield. Just picture this: IAN SOMERHALDER, TOPLESS. HIS TANTALIZING EYES AND SEDUCING SMILE. FOR BENCH BODY. ALONG EDSA. Female drivers, beware! Then, Nina Dobrev for Bench Fix because she has this really beautiful hair while Andrew Garfield for their casual clothes, since I think that seems appropriate for his age. Last but not the least, Ryan Gosling for their perfume line! He’d look so dashing on that billboard that people, particularly guys, will be enticed to buy their products because they’ll have this impression that they could be as dashing as him. Of course, that seems impossible because no one can be like Ryan Gosling but you get the idea.
- I’ve been really sad about this whole “I’m in Singapore” thing. I recently received a number of opportunities but I had to give them up because I’m in Singapore. :( :( :( :( :( If only airfare wasn’t so expensive. It makes me a little sad but I know that if I can’t have this opportunity, it’s because something better is in store for me.
- I’m having a hard time understanding Autodesk Maya. It was one of those things that I’d rather die than open the software. :( Of course, I don’t want to fail my Animations Class just because I don’t get the software and all the materials that was given to us… So I’ve decided to go to Kinokuniya, this wonderful place in Singapore filled with books, to buy a book that could help me out. Clearly, Autodesk Maya is very hard to use because they didn’t have a lot of books about it. I chose the Mastering Autodesk Maya 2011 which cost me SGD123 (!!!). *insert “are you fucking kidding me me?” meme here* If you convert that, it’s around PHP3000++. I don’t mind buying expensive books if I know they’ll be useful but seriously, that price for one book? I just find it insane… The book is quite thick, as thick as my Calculus book, and includes a DVD so I guess… :( Thankfully, my money didn’t go to waste because I understand Maya little better now. I actually don’t feel so lost anymore! Yay! I now have a chance to pass, lol.
- I just saw My Week With Marilyn and it’s such a nice movie. I don’t know if it’s real though because there are no accounts that proves that Marilyn and Collin had a fling or an affair but I’ll tell you this: Michelle Williams was simply wonderful! She was perfect for the role and she was able to capture Monroe’s charm and beauty. You’ll really fall in love with her in this film.