20 posts tagged Photo Diary
by Kisty Mea & Maine Manalansan
I’ve been living in the Philippines most of my life (22 years and 51 weeks to be exact). I grew up in Manila but when someone asks me what to see in my city, my usual answer is “I don’t know”. Heck, I can even give you an itinerary if you planning to visit Singapore, but never Manila. I’m so engrossed in visiting another country, immersing myself in their rich culture and history, that I’ve completely forgotten to appreciate my own land…
When in Manila, you should…
Oh, the soft, warm sand and deep, blue sea. Best viewed here.
In this photo, I’m wearing Southshore Beach Shop’s Eliza Top. It’s one of the prizes I’m giving away this month. :)
Travel With Love
99% of the time, I don’t like Valentine’s Day because of the traffic and nauseating public display of attention. The remaining 1% is the fact that I will spend the day with my boyfriend. Oftentimes, we’ll just stay at home or go to the nearest mall to eat at my favorite restaurants. Sadly, we can’t go on a quick lunch date anymore because we live at least a thousand miles away from each other (Hopefully, this will all change next year or so!). :(
But thanks to Chinese New Year, we were able to make that a reality. We had a wonderful food adventure. Not just for one day, but for one really long weekend! :)
Hearts Day Ad Promo!
Before I proceed with our adventure, make sure you avail the FREE Medium Ad on my blog today, just enter the “VDAY2013” promo code upon checkout. Visit my sponsors page for more information. :)
Check out the things we’ve done throughout this mini-vacation under the cut.