44 posts tagged Polaroid
What Makes You Happy?
As I’ve mentioned in my previous Happiness Project entries, I have to write down at least three things I’m thankful for. Here’s my “Long Weekend Edition” list:
- Casual conversations about our future. It’s indeed happening! :)
- Being completely open and comfortable with each other. No holding back.
- Spontaneous yet romantic dinner at Bliss House Theme Restaurant. <3
- Discovering Singapore, only this time I get to share the experience with you. :)
- Literally on a food coma. Trying out at least five cuisines in one weekend.
- Speaking of long weekends, they are now considered as rare. I cherish these moments.
- My mom brought me some of my favorite food. :)
- Watching movies with you, from The Notebook to The Breakfast Club.
- My Polaroid OneStep Camera is working! <3
- The obvious truth.
52 Weeks of Instax
New book. New shoes. New Hello Kitty glasses. New camera strap.
4/52: Happy Anniversary, My Instax
My Instax Mini 7S on the photo was an early Valentine’s gift from my boyfriend. He knew I wanted one so badly after realizing how heavy it is to carry an Instax Wide + DSLR. If I didn’t have this camera, then this project wouldn’t have happened.
Speaking of boyfriend, he likes to use his name as a variable in his programs when we were still in college. I guess he find it easier to find his name than the usual variable A, B or C. As a pasalubong, I’ve decided to buy him wooden letters that he can display at home. I wasn’t planning to buy one for myself but the store was having a promo and I’m forced to get another one. Giving him a red heart might give some gay vibes to his office friends… :p In the end, I have another clutter to add in my table.
Do you like your name? If you were given a chance, would you like to change it?