44 posts tagged Polaroid
What Makes You Happy?
As I’ve mentioned in my previous Happiness Project entries, I have to write down at least three things I’m thankful for. Here’s my “Long Weekend Edition” list:
- Casual conversations about our future. It’s indeed happening! :)
- Being completely open and comfortable with each other. No holding back.
- Spontaneous yet romantic dinner at Bliss House Theme Restaurant. <3
- Discovering Singapore, only this time I get to share the experience with you. :)
- Literally on a food coma. Trying out at least five cuisines in one weekend.
- Speaking of long weekends, they are now considered as rare. I cherish these moments.
- My mom brought me some of my favorite food. :)
- Watching movies with you, from The Notebook to The Breakfast Club.
- My Polaroid OneStep Camera is working! <3
- The obvious truth.
52 Weeks of Instax
New book. New shoes. New Hello Kitty glasses. New camera strap.
4/52: Happy Anniversary, My Instax
My Instax Mini 7S on the photo was an early Valentine’s gift from my boyfriend. He knew I wanted one so badly after realizing how heavy it is to carry an Instax Wide + DSLR. If I didn’t have this camera, then this project wouldn’t have happened.
Speaking of boyfriend, he likes to use his name as a variable in his programs when we were still in college. I guess he find it easier to find his name than the usual variable A, B or C. As a pasalubong, I’ve decided to buy him wooden letters that he can display at home. I wasn’t planning to buy one for myself but the store was having a promo and I’m forced to get another one. Giving him a red heart might give some gay vibes to his office friends… :p In the end, I have another clutter to add in my table.
Do you like your name? If you were given a chance, would you like to change it?
3/52: The Postcard Project
I’ve been discovering a lot of cute stationery shops here lately and one of them were selling beautiful handmade cards. I’ve never sent a postcard before but I thought it would be a nice gesture to send some love to my friends back in the Philippines, so I bought one box.
Just sent my first card earlier and if things go well, I’ll send more after my term break and hopefully become an active member of Postcrossing and do a Postcard Project. :)
Hey, awesome readers! Hit my Disqus/comment box and answer the following questions:
- Have you ever sent a postcard or letter by (normal/ordinary) post before?
- Do you want to be part of my *hopefully* Postcard Project?