48 posts tagged Quotes
I bought a 365 journal last month and instead of writing down my thoughts, I use it to practice my ~calligraphy~ skills. :) Hopefully, when I have time, I’ll render them using Illustrator and improve them further.
Quote of the Day
Let the refining and improving of your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to criticize others. — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Twenty Things For A Happy Lifeby Kisty Mea
- Believe in yourself. You’re the only game changer of your life.
- Forgive yourself for the mistakes you’ve made. Love yourself for all the good things you possess.
- Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Pursue your sky-high dreams while keeping your feet on the ground.
- You can only access the road to success when you’ve decided to stop scrutinizing other people’s feat. Learn to overcome envy.
- Challenge yourself. Strive yourself to be better each and every single day.
- Remember, you’re a star. You have the ability to shine and make the world a brighter place.
- To find true happiness, you need to stop searching for it out there and just be content with what you have.
- Things don’t always work out as planned. Don’t fret. All you need to do is take a deep breath, keep calm and carry on.
- Surround yourself with positive energy. Always.
- Appreciate yourself.
- One of the many secrets to a happy life is to find the people who will genuinely appreciate you for who you are.
- You don’t need to sail the seven seas to experience the adventure of your life. All you really need is to live life creatively.
- “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- A red lipstick can brighten any gloomy day.
- When in doubt, don’t.
- The people who know the least about you always have the most to say. Don’t mind them.
- Be the better person. Stand on higher ground but don’t be pompous.
- Amazing things happen to good people.
- Live to inspire and be inspired.