342 posts tagged Thoughts
A few weeks ago, I had the wonderful chance to catch up with my former colleague and good friend, Shara. Shara was my closest friend at HSBC. I remember how much crying and life sessions we have at the office, talking about the people who doesn’t love us (We’ve moved on) and that officemate who is constantly giving me the evil eye (We all assumed she’s into the guy I like and she’s just jealous).
One of the things we talked about was the hotels in Singapore, particularly Marina Bay Sands. Aside from the Merlion and Flyer, this hotel is one of the latest trademark of the country. We exchanged dreams of checking in at Marina Bay for even a night (Discounted Rate: Deluxe Room for USD 298/night, from Agoda).
I then confessed that I’m not really interested in checking in at Marina Bay. I’d rather stay at Ritz Carlton Millenia. Why, you ask?
I‘ve been so busy last month that I wasn’t able to participate at the Collaborative Happiness Project. To reduce backlog, I’ll just post them altogether since they’re all under one theme/topic anyway. :)
What Are You Grateful For?
On the Gratitude section of my Happiness Journal, I’m asked to write down three things we’re thankful for. The journal recommends I do this activity every night, so I can learn how to appreciate the little things.
Three things I’m most grateful for (right now):
What Makes You Happy?
A few weeks ago, I made a crazy shopping spree at Kikki.K (ION Orchard). One of the things I bought was the Happiness Journal, a journal that aims to help you be happier. I already answered one portion of the journal but I had to stop when I’ve encountered this question: What makes me happy?
After a good night sleep, here’s my answer:
- Beautiful book covers and notebooks.
- Funny dinner moments with the family.
- Reaching home by 7PM and the light of day is still out there.
- Geeky yet insightful conversations with my boyfriend.
- Not being late for work (This is a big achievement considering I’m always late for school, haha!)
- Reminiscing the Friendzone Days.
- Sweet messages/tweets from my readers. <3
- Receiving e-mails and stuff from the mail. :)
- Always travelling. Visiting home. Spending time with my family and friends.
- Practicing my Typography skills.
- February 8. A pre-Valentine/Chinese New Year weekend with the man I love.
- Colored pens for my planner and journals.
- The Multi-verse theory where Ryan Gosling is my husband.
- A good night sleep. :)
- You and Me. A love story far better than any romance movie. <3
How about you? What makes you happy? :)
For more Happiness posts, Like The Style Mermaid on Facebook.