342 posts tagged Thoughts
One Tree Hill changed my life. I believe that this TV show made me who I am today. I’m saying this because this TV show was not just a show, it’s basically real life.
They’ve introduced different characters, with different situations and personalities, that you’re bound to find someone you could relate to the most. And from there, this character and the people surrounding him/her will help you during the good and bad times. Honestly, I’m lost for words. I just feel really, really sad coz’ this show was like my visual guide to life. This show was always there for me whenever I’m going through a rough time, whether it’s trying to figure out who I am or finding true love in a haystack.
One of the many things that this show has taught me is that we all make mistakes but they won’t instantly make us bad people. They were just bad choices and we’ll make it right, maybe not today or tomorrow, but we’ll make things right again.
I’ll miss One Tree Hill. I’ll miss everyone. I’ll miss Lucas’ words of wisdom, Haley’s strength, and most especially, Brooke’s courage and love.
- I just want to lay in bed and mourn over the pain happening in my abdomen. :(
- When I was in high school, when it hurts too much, I go to the clinic and ask for hot compress. They’ll advise me to rest for 15 minutes but I purposely go to sleep because I don’t want to go to class. WORKS EVERY TIME!
- My naturally curly hair is getting long now. I’m guessing, it’s about five to six inches long now. But I’m happy coz’ even if they’re getting longer, they’re ‘following’ how I like my hair to be. Before, I’ve always felt that they’re all over the place.
- Finally got to watch The Other Guys and Johnny English Reborn. Funny movies, ftw! :D
- “If I were a lion and you were a tuna, I would swim out in the middle of the ocean and freaking eat you and then I’d bang your tuna girlfriend.”
- CAN YOU LIKE KEEP YOUR EVIL THOUGHTS FOR YOURSELF? It’s not pretty.
- Item #6 is not for anyone in Tumblr, in case you’re the kind of person who likes to assume.
- I swear, I just want to go home and lie in bed. :(
- Tomorrow, Titanic 3D hits the cinemas. Watch Jack die… in 3D! I demand 3D tears for this.
- Also, American Reunion tomorrow! I LOVE FUNNY MOVIES!
- OMG TUMBLR I AM NOT EVEN DONE BUT YOU’VE PUBLISHED MY ENTRY ALREADY. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
- … lol adding these numbers because ending a list on #11 looks weird.
- I WILL USE MY LAPTOP’S HEAT AS MY “COMPRESS”. GENUIS LOL!