351 posts tagged Thoughts
- People will bully you because they have too much time to spare. People who are busy don’t have the time to bring you down.
- Bullies are not always the ugly people. Sometimes, evil takes form in a drop dead gorgeous girl, like Regina George. They can be witty and funny. You might even adore them!
- They will always think they’re better than you but in reality, they’re not. They might be prettier than you, claim that they’re more mature than you and might have more supporters than you… But believe me, they’re not better than you. Because if they were, then I don’t see the reason for them to bully you.
- Any form of negative thoughts, if not treated, can be quite addictive. When they talk shit about you, it makes them feel better about themselves and if no one stops them, it’s going to get worst. Also, negative thoughts comes out in your body language.
- Ignore them. It’s tempting to fight back, to defend yourself but it’s not really worth it.
- If you ignore them long enough, sometimes, they’ll go away. Sometimes, they won’t.
- If they don’t go away, then learn to understand them and hopefully, learn to be compassionate to them. I know this must be really crazy but compassion is the only way to go because it’s better than consuming their negativity.
Life, most especially for teens, is nothing but a big Mean Girls movie and though everybody wants to be Regina George, aim to be a Cady Heron by doing the right thing.
Twenty Things For A Happy Life
by Kisty Mea
- Believe in yourself. You’re the only game changer of your life.
- Forgive yourself for the mistakes you’ve made. Love yourself for all the good things you possess.
- Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain
- Pursue your sky-high dreams while keeping your feet on the ground.
- You can only access the road to success when you’ve decided to stop scrutinizing other people’s feat. Learn to overcome envy.
- Challenge yourself. Strive yourself to be better each and every single day.
- Remember, you’re a star. You have the ability to shine and make the world a brighter place.
- To find true happiness, you need to stop searching for it out there and just be content with what you have.
- Things don’t always work out as planned. Don’t fret. All you need to do is take a deep breath, keep calm and carry on.
- Surround yourself with positive energy. Always.
- Appreciate yourself.
- One of the many secrets to a happy life is to find the people who will genuinely appreciate you for who you are.
- You don’t need to sail the seven seas to experience the adventure of your life. All you really need is to live life creatively.
- "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." - The Alchemist
- A red lipstick can brighten any gloomy day.
- When in doubt, don’t. - Benjamin Franklin
- The people who know the least about you always have the most to say. Don’t mind them.
- Be the better person. Stand on higher ground but don’t be pompous.
- Amazing things happen to good people.
- Live to inspire and be inspired.