9 posts tagged hair care
DGJ Organics Hair Care Review
Visiting England did not only change my perspective, but also the way I take care of my hair. Did you know that those stuff they put on regular shampoo and conditioner can actually do more damage than help your hair? When I found out about this, I immediately bid goodbye to salon-based products and their evil silicones, and said hello to organic and hair care products that actually works! <3
I would like to introduce the DGJ Organics, an organic hair care developed by celebrity hairdresser and colourist Daniel Galvin Junior. I honestly never heard of the brand before but it was organic and only cost £5.99 (PHP380) per (250ml) bottle. I thought that was pretty cheap for a UK product that claims to be organic and SLS-free.
Kérastase Chronologiste was a product that was introduced years ago. It received so much praise from beauty editors and magazines, but was so-so received by consumers because it’s too expensive. The Chronologiste line was advertised as Kérastase’s finest restorative treatment that is perfect for all hair types, as if it was the hair’s holy grail. Like most hair products, the Chronologiste promises to leave the hair incredibly soft, supple and shiny. Not to mention, deeply nourished and strengthened. The special ingredients? The caviar pearls.
#DIYThursday: Heatless Curls Tutorial
There are two things that I like: cheap audio books and defined hair curls without applying heat. The latter sounds impossible to do, since most hairstyles either require chemicals or heat. But this product I discovered a few months ago will help you achieve that Victoria Secret hairstyle without burning your crowning glory!
DIY Series: Beauty Edition
- Make-up Brush Roll by The Beauty Department — click here
- Make-up Holder from Pink Basil — click here
- Make-up Brush Holder from Centsational Girl— click here
** includes instruction on how to sew your brush holder
- Natural Lips Exfoliator from Pin Cookie — click here
- Chocolate Facial Mask from Beauty Nerd — click here
- Citrus Salt Body Scrub from Paula Deen — click here
- Hair Chalk from The Beauty Department — click here
- Hair Color Boosters from Whole Living — click here
- Perfect Mermaid Curls by SeeCreatures — click here
** I’ve shared this tutorial before.