How To Install Lightroom Presets
Go to: Edit > Preferences > Presets
Click on the box titled: Show Lightroom Presets Folder
- Double click on Lightroom folder
Double click on Develop Presets folder
Copy the folder(s) of your presets into the Develop Presets folder
When you purchase my Lightroom Presets, you automatically receive a mobile friendly version of the preset.
- Copy the image file labeled [ Lightroom Mobile Only ] and upload it to Dropbox or any cloud sharing apps. Airdrop also works.
- Save it to your Camera Roll. The image won't show, but that's okay.
- Open the Lightroom Mobile CC app.
- Import the DNG image from the camera roll to your Lightroom app.
- Open the DNG image > Tap the ··· > Select Copy Settings.
- Select any unprocessed photo in the catalog.
- Tap the ··· > Select Paste Settings and voila!